250ml whipping cream
100g 70-90% dark chocolate
1 tsp vanilla extract
Unsweetened shredded coconut or/and cacao powder
1. Bring the whipping cream to a boil.
2. Remove from the stove.
3. Add broken pieces of chocolate and vanilla extract to the whipping cream. Mix until all the chocolate has melted.
4. Pour the mix into a silicone mold for candies, (about 2 tsp for each truffle).
5. Put the truffles in the fridge for 3-4 hours or in the freezer for 40-50 minutes (until solid)
6. Take the truffles out of their molds and roll them in cacao powder or unsweetened shredded coconut.
7. Put the now covered truffles in a glass or plastic container.
8. You can eat the truffles right away or put them in the fridge or freezer.