2 overripe bananas
1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 pinch baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
(optional) 1/2-1/4 cup 85%-90% chocolate or nuts broken into little pieces.
1. Preheat the oven to 175 C – 180 C (350 F-355 F).
2. In a blender mix the eggs, coconut oil, salt, vanilla extract and bananas.
3. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and add the coconut flour and baking soda. Carefully mix with a spoon or a whisk (don’t beat it)
4. Add the optional ingredients – chocolate or nuts (if you wish) Mix.
5. Pour out into muffin molds (mine are silicone).
6. Bake at 175 C – 180 C for 20 min. Check the readiness with a wooden toothpick and the top has to be lightly browned.
7. Let cool in mold for 10 min and only then take out of the molds. Best to store in a closed plastic container in a fridge.
200-300g ham (or cooked chicken)
1 can (540ml) canned white beans
1 large or 2-3 little fresh cucumbers
Onion to taste
Salt to taste
2-4 tbsp sour cream or mayonnaise (or 1/2 sour cream and 1/2 mayonnaise)
1. Boil the eggs for 10 min then let cool.
2. Cut or grate (on a small grate) the eggs.
3. Place the beans in a colander and rinse with water. Allow liquid to drain.
4. Cut the cucumbers into small cubes.
5. Mix all the ingredients together in a deep mixing bowl.
6. Add mayonnaise or sour cream to taste.
7. Taste the salad and if you want add salt to taste.
2 cans (170 g each) of canned tuna
1 bell pepper
200 g cottage cheese
200 g of cheese grated with a small grate
Salt, pepper, and other spices to taste
(optional) Greens like dill, cilantro, parsley etc.
1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200C (400F).
2. Cut the onion and bell pepper and cook them on a pan in vegetable oil for 10 min.
3. Beat the eggs well.
4. To the beaten eggs, add the cottage cheese, tuna, cooked vegetables, and 1/4 of the grated cheese. Mix.
5. Add the salt, pepper, and other spices by taste and add the greens if you want. Mix.
6. Lay out in a pan and sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese on top.
7. Cook at 200C (400F) for 20-30 min or until the top has slightly browned.