2 cans (170 g each) of canned tuna
1 bell pepper
200 g cottage cheese
200 g of cheese grated with a small grate
Salt, pepper, and other spices to taste
(optional) Greens like dill, cilantro, parsley etc.
1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200C (400F).
2. Cut the onion and bell pepper and cook them on a pan in vegetable oil for 10 min.
3. Beat the eggs well.
4. To the beaten eggs, add the cottage cheese, tuna, cooked vegetables, and 1/4 of the grated cheese. Mix.
5. Add the salt, pepper, and other spices by taste and add the greens if you want. Mix.
6. Lay out in a pan and sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese on top.
7. Cook at 200C (400F) for 20-30 min or until the top has slightly browned.