2 overripe bananas
1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 pinch baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
(optional) 1/2-1/4 cup 85%-90% chocolate or nuts broken into little pieces.
1. Preheat the oven to 175 C – 180 C (350 F-355 F).
2. In a blender mix the eggs, coconut oil, salt, vanilla extract and bananas.
3. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and add the coconut flour and baking soda. Carefully mix with a spoon or a whisk (don’t beat it)
4. Add the optional ingredients – chocolate or nuts (if you wish) Mix.
5. Pour out into muffin molds (mine are silicone).
6. Bake at 175 C – 180 C for 20 min. Check the readiness with a wooden toothpick and the top has to be lightly browned.
7. Let cool in mold for 10 min and only then take out of the molds. Best to store in a closed plastic container in a fridge.