200-300g ham (or cooked chicken)
1 can (540ml) canned white beans
1 large or 2-3 little fresh cucumbers
Onion to taste
Salt to taste
2-4 tbsp sour cream or mayonnaise (or 1/2 sour cream and 1/2 mayonnaise)
1. Boil the eggs for 10 min then let cool.
2. Cut or grate (on a small grate) the eggs.
3. Place the beans in a colander and rinse with water. Allow liquid to drain.
4. Cut the cucumbers into small cubes.
5. Mix all the ingredients together in a deep mixing bowl.
6. Add mayonnaise or sour cream to taste.
7. Taste the salad and if you want add salt to taste.