200-300g ham (or cooked chicken)
1 can (540ml) canned white beans
1 large or 2-3 little fresh cucumbers
Onion to taste
Salt to taste
2-4 tbsp sour cream or mayonnaise (or 1/2 sour cream and 1/2 mayonnaise)
1. Boil the eggs for 10 min then let cool.
2. Cut or grate (on a small grate) the eggs.
3. Place the beans in a colander and rinse with water. Allow liquid to drain.
4. Cut the cucumbers into small cubes.
5. Mix all the ingredients together in a deep mixing bowl.
6. Add mayonnaise or sour cream to taste.
7. Taste the salad and if you want add salt to taste.
2 cans (170 g each) of canned tuna
1 bell pepper
200 g cottage cheese
200 g of cheese grated with a small grate
Salt, pepper, and other spices to taste
(optional) Greens like dill, cilantro, parsley etc.
1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200C (400F).
2. Cut the onion and bell pepper and cook them on a pan in vegetable oil for 10 min.
3. Beat the eggs well.
4. To the beaten eggs, add the cottage cheese, tuna, cooked vegetables, and 1/4 of the grated cheese. Mix.
5. Add the salt, pepper, and other spices by taste and add the greens if you want. Mix.
6. Lay out in a pan and sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese on top.
7. Cook at 200C (400F) for 20-30 min or until the top has slightly browned.
4 tbsp flax seed flour (I ground some flax seeds)
3 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup sour cream
Unsalted butter or coconut oil to grease loaf pan
Sesame seeds to taste for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
2. Beat the eggs and salt with a mixer until the mass increases in volume by 2 times. (2-3 minutes).
3. Add the baking powder, flax seed flour, and coconut flour.
4. Add the sour cream (the consistency of the mix needs to be similar to the sour cream).
5. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes. If the mass of the mixture is liquidy then add flax seed flour. If the mixture is too thick add a little sour cream.
6. Grease the pan with butter or coconut oil and pour the mixture into the pan. Sprinkle the top with sesame seeds.
7. Bake the bread at 180C (350F) for 50-55 minutes. Check if its ready with a wooden toothpick.