1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp psyllium husk
4 large eggs
4 tbsp butter, ghee or coconut oil
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
Sesame, sunflower or pumpkin seeds to taste for sprinkling the top.
1. Preheat the oven to 180-200 C.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
3. In a mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
4. In a separate mixing bowl beat the eggs with the melted butter and water, so that you have a smooth mixture.
5. Now add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Continue mixing.
6. Let the dough sit for 5-10 min.
7. With damp hands paste together little balls (If the dough is too watery add a little psyllium or coconut flour. About 1/2-1 tsp Then mix together and paste together again).
8. Place the dough balls onto the baking sheet. Slightly compress them so they look like buns.
9. Bake at 180-200 C for 25-35 min until fully baked. Check if its fully baked with a wooden toothpick and see if a crust forms on top of the buns.