4 tbsp flax seed flour (I ground some flax seeds)
3 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup sour cream
Unsalted butter or coconut oil to grease loaf pan
Sesame seeds to taste for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
2. Beat the eggs and salt with a mixer until the mass increases in volume by 2 times. (2-3 minutes).
3. Add the baking powder, flax seed flour, and coconut flour.
4. Add the sour cream (the consistency of the mix needs to be similar to the sour cream).
5. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes. If the mass of the mixture is liquidy then add flax seed flour. If the mixture is too thick add a little sour cream.
6. Grease the pan with butter or coconut oil and pour the mixture into the pan. Sprinkle the top with sesame seeds.
7. Bake the bread at 180C (350F) for 50-55 minutes. Check if its ready with a wooden toothpick.